Publicado el 07/03/2017
What are we looking for?
Equifax, a consumer credit reporting agency worldwide, one of the three largest agencies in America with presence in more than 15 countries is looking for an Application Developer Entry for its Santiago Development Center located in Santiago of Chile.
Who are we and what do we do?
Santiago Development Center, was founded in 2009, with purpose of giving support to the technology services located in United States, and today it is the biggest and most important development center of Equifax, developing platforms that support a variety of products that empower business and consumers to make better risk decisions in different countries such as Canada, United States, Australia, and UK.
What do we offer to you?
We are constantly dedicated to find better ways to support every employee’s professional growth, by coordinating cross-knowledge trainings and English refinement courses. We follow Agile as the main development framework, keeping in touch permanently with multiple areas across the Globe.
We offer you to be part of a self-managed and multicultural team, plus you will be:
• Working with cutting edge technologies, performing research and development.
• Having periodical trainings in technology and methodologies
• Getting English courses starting from intermediate to advance.
• Able to work from home.
• Getting work-life balance
How can you help us?
If you are passionate about learning and applying new technology, plus you feel identified with:
• A good knowledge about object-oriented programming language such as Java, C#, among others.
• Relational Databases and SQL syntax.
• Analytical, problem solving and quick learning skills.
• Willing to run the extra mile to master the development skills.
• Sharing thoughts and ideas and challenging original proposals.
• Accepting guidance from more experienced developers and work as a team player.
• Intermediate English level in reading, writing, listening and speaking.
|Número de vacantes||4|
|Tipo de cargo||Desarrollador|
|Área||Computación e Informática|
|Actividad Empresa||Tecnologías de Información|
|Lugar de Trabajo||Providencia|
|Situación de Estudios||Egresado|
: 1. Ingeniería Civil en Informática
: 2. Ingeniería de Ejecución en Computación e Informática
|Conocimientos en computación||Nivel Técnico|
|Requisitos mínimos||Carrera : Ingeniería en Informática / Gestión Informática / Ingeniería Civil en Informática
Recien Egresados o Graduados
Idiomas Inglés Hablado:Medio, Escrito:Medio