Ofertas de Empleo
Quantitative Finance Analyst
Consultoria / Asesoría
Do you want to be at the heart of Capital Markets and Technology?
For this opportunity, you will work in the Financial Services unit leveraging its programming background/abilities to cater projects and proof of concepts. You will work closely with the team lead in developing solutions for stakeholders, in addition to providing support in ad-hoc projects and proofs of concept with tight deadlines. You will also gradually provide support to existing client engagements. This position will lead to strong experience and training for current or new positions with long-term clients in the Index and Quant Line of Business (I&Q LoB). Expectation is to work 4 to 6 months in this unit before moving to a long-term position.
If you are looking for great opportunities to learn, to work in dynamic teams, provide top-notch quality services to your clients, and bring new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you.
We'll trust you to:
We built our values around always being refreshing, responsive, and rigorous. In Index & Quant, Top I-Banks or large Financial Services firms typically engage with us on Index verification, data management and quantitative Research on the following essential tasks and responsibilities:
• Provide Fixed Income Index verification services to a top french I-Bank, based on an in-house calculation platform developed in Python and SQL
• Participate in our ad-hoc projects that may include data management and data quality from third party vendors (e.g. Refinitiv), data processing and data visualization
• Complete modules from our quarterly-run I&Q Financial Training program that covers fundamentals of Capital Markets, SQL and Python
• Gain knowledge from Evalueserve Chile I&Q Team Leads in order to get a full view on our services
• Contribute to operational excellence by adhering to quality standards and best practices.
• Participate in Evalueserve initiatives related to Mind + Machine projects, innovation, training and development.
For more context, please check out our Index & Quant website.
Why choose us?
Evalueserve was founded in 2000 and is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machineTM, a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster and reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Our center in Viña del Mar, Chile, opened in 2007 and we now have over 550 professionals. We pride ourselves on having a multicultural team, with around 25 nationalities represented. Additionally, as a leading employer, we highly invest in our people’s development with specific Line of Business and management training programs.
We offer a great number of employee benefits, including insurance, holiday pay, maternity leave, childcare, tenure holidays among others. If you apply to the position, we will share more details with you!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
Professional degree in Engineering (e.g.: Industrial, Computer, Commercial) with programming skills:
• High level in programming in languages like VBA or equivalent
• Database skills: high level in SQL or equivalent
• Strong command of Excel and data manipulation
• Good written and oral communication skills in English
• Detail and quality oriented
• Ability to work under pressure
• Team Player
• Strong Interest in Finance and Capital Markets
We'd love to see:
• Python programming experience is a plus.
• Previous experience in Capital Markets related field
• Interest in learning Django rest framework (including Django Web Framework)
- Técnico en Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería en Computación
- Ingeniería Computación Informática y Comunicaciones
- Ingeniería Civil en Computación e Informática
- Ingeniería Industrial
- Ingeniería Comercial
Escrito: alto - Hablado: alto - Traducción: alto