Ofertas de Empleo
Consultoria / Asesoría
Do you want to be at the heart of Economic Research?
You will work on a team of professionals that supports the macroeconomic research and econometric modeling efforts of a top global investment bank, with a special focus on Latin American countries. The selected candidate will be based in Viña del Mar, Chile, and provide coverage to clients across US and Latin America. If you love solving economic models, working in dynamic teams, providing top-notch quality services to your clients, and bringing new ideas to the table, we want to talk to you.
We'll trust you to:
We built our values around always being refreshing, responsive, and rigorous. In EM Economics, our clients engage us with us on the following essential tasks and responsibilities:
• Building, updating, and improving economic models, which implies gathering macroeconomic data from central banks, statistics institutes, international organizations, and other secondary sources
• Preparing and updating presentation materials
• Active participation in the economic forecast development for Latin American countries
• Updating country and regional reports
• Econometric modeling
• Creating and maintaining country- and region-specific databases
• Real-time client support
For more context, please check out our Index & Quant website.
Why choose us?
Evalueserve was founded in 2000 and is a global professional services provider offering research, analytics, and data management services. We’re powered by mind+machineTM, a unique combination of human expertise and best-in-class technologies that use smart algorithms to simplify key tasks. We work with clients across a wide range of industries and business functions, helping them to make better decisions faster and reach new levels of efficiency and effectiveness.
Our center in Viña del Mar, Chile, opened in 2007 and we now have over 550 professionals. We pride ourselves on having a multicultural team, with around 25 nationalities represented. Additionally, as a leading employer, we highly invest in our people’s development with specific Line of Business and management training programs.
We offer a great number of employee benefits, including insurance, holiday pay, maternity leave, childcare, tenure holidays among others. If you apply to the position, we will share more details with you!
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities (EEO) globally, eliminating discrimination, and promoting good relations among employees, regardless of age, disability, ethnicity or origin, sex, gender assignment, gender identity, religion or belief, sexual orientation, and marital or civil partnership status. Evalueserve is an inclusive employer and is proud of its diverse workforce.
• Industrial engineer, Informatics Engineer or equivalent
• Advanced Office skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
• Programming skills (mandatory). Python and VBA are preferred.
• Able to analyze data and perform mathematical/statistics calculations
• Excellent communication skills in English and Spanish are required
Escrito: medio - Hablado: medio - Traducción: medio